ict

welcome

my name

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I Talk about Japan

Japan is a country full of mystery. Only when you have been to Japan will you learn to understand the unique culture and the Japanese way of life. Below are some facts of Japan to help you become acquainted with Japan and help you with your first trip to this beautiful country.




Facts about Japan

πŸ’“National Japan's flag is Nisshoki (also known as Hinomaru)
πŸ’“Japan is located west of the Pacific Ocean in the Northern Hemisphere.
πŸ’“Japan's National Anthem is Kimi ga Yo
πŸ’“The capital city of Japan is Tokyo

Interesting Place to Visit in Japan




You can see cherry blossom also known as Sakura Festival around March.
There are so many interesting place like Universal Studio, or maybe if you interest to see and play with deer you can go to Nara Park in Osaka. 
In Tokyo, you can visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. If you come to Japan when winter I suggest you to visit Shirakawa. It is one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.












thank you for visiting my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite movie

                                            Hello Today will show you my favorite movie   My favorite movie is  Spiderman .   I like Spiderm...