ict

welcome

my name

Thursday, October 13, 2022

                                                            My favorite Singapore spot                                           


                                                                                                                                                                           
This place is a interesting place.
This is my favorite place in Singapore.
This is my favorite place because there is many interesting fishes to see. 
There are many sharks to see.
This place gives you many free candy.   


thank you for listening to my blog byyyyy         

special thanks to the creator of this video  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite movie

                                            Hello Today will show you my favorite movie   My favorite movie is  Spiderman .   I like Spiderm...